WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Share Your Thought , Feeling & Experiences

Love and Respect Your Mother 

We all knows that once in our life we must have realized about the love and dedication of our mother towards us. If you have never thought of your mother so think again as she is the one who struggle in her entire life for you. Now it is the time to make her smile , Go near to your mother kiss her and say

Mom , I love You . thank for everything that you have given to me.
Mom , thanks if you were not there , i would have never come in existence . 
Mom , I have never seen God , But i feel he will be like you. 

Share Your Thought , Feeling & Experiences . if you have any memories and anything just send it to me i will share it. Also Visit and share on Facebook &  like my page on  click here on Facebook

Thank
Aadi

0 comments: